Job description / Role
• Generate sales of the Company and maximize volume and revenue in assigned channel by implementation of effective negotiation and selling methods
• Identify market potential in order to establish new accounts for B2B/HoReCa channel and expand business in this sector
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate contracts with customers to provide on-time and in-full service that meet standards and timelines
• Visits existing and prospective customers to build and maintains strong relationship with customers and resolve complaints regarding sales issues and services
• Build a significant sales plan, analyze data and prepare required reports for senior managers of sales team.
• Implement strategy to achieve volume and revenue growth by recruiting and retaining Customers in assigned area.
• Negotiate Trade Agreements to maintain targeted Gross Margin.
• You will be responsible for payment collection, rectify problem situations/ short payments, coordinate with Finance & Marketing to issue Marketing supports/ credit notes etc.
• Ensure that approved Company Policy is followed in recommending the extension of credit.
• Quarterly review with existing customers to identify opportunities and marketing plans to fuel growth.
• Ensure marketing budgets are spent on time.
• Discuss joint marketing plans with customers and execute in coordination with marketing dept.
• Establish Daily Journey plan for self and team; ensure the customers are provided with regular and efficient service.
• Strong Food Service contacts.
• Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results.
• Proficiency in English and local language.
About the Company
Founded in 1999, Mezzan Holding Company is considered to be one of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Middle East. Together with its affiliated companies, Mezzan Holding Company has been a market leader in providing quality agriculture and consumer manufacturing, distribution, and recycling services for over half a century. It has set new standards for production and delivery that satisfy both clients and end-users. Mezzan Holding Company represents a rich Kuwaiti legacy of strong principles, which founder Jassim Al Wazzan practiced and inspired in his sons and employees. With a portfolio of many of the Middle East’s most respected and recognized brands, Mezzan Holding Company continues to deliver the highest quality services and products, productive and profitable partnerships, and an unparalleled commitment to provide the best for the communities in which it operates.