Job description / Role
The Housekeeping Attendant's primary responsibility is to provide our Guest with a clean, comfortable, and properly maintained room. The Housekeeping Attendant creates memorable Guest experiences by observing guest preferences in the room. Housekeeping Attendant works closely with other colleagues and departments to ensure that the guest receives an exceptional product and service. A fantastic entry-level opportunity in a company where you can truly develop your hospitality career!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates the Novotel Service Plus Standards in all interactions
- Ambassador of Novotel by providing memorable Guest experiences
- Responsible for the daily section assignment in cleaning Guest rooms and public areas to hotel standard
- Monitor daily operating supplies of their floor pantry, including chemicals, linens, amenities and Guest room stationary items
- Report for duty punctually; wearing the correct uniform as stated in the Uniform and Grooming Policy of the Hotel
- Responsible for personal appearance and hygiene is to hotel standard
- Attend daily briefing in Housekeeping office conducted by the Department Leaders
- Ensure key control procedures and adheres to Hotel's policies with regards to security
- Report observations, requests & inquiries, and Guest concerns to Floor Supervisor or Office Coordinator
- Performs other additional duties and special projects at the direction of Housekeeping Leaders
- Follow Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure adherence to Novotel's Code of Ethics
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess outstanding Guest service skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal and written communication skills
- Must be Guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, posses strong initiative with observational skills & attention to details
- Proficient in English language (verbal and written) with a second or third language as an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be a strong team player with departmental cooperation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.