Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Cleans and tidies rooms, bathrooms and common areas in line with the brand's standards, the rules of hygiene and cleanliness and the procedures implemented by the Floor Supervisor
- Checks that equipment is in good working order, informing the Floor Supervisor of any anomalies
- Ensures that guest documentation in the rooms is complete and up-to-date
- Applies the procedure for handling lost property
- Restocks the mini-bar if necessary
- Sorts and counts dirty linen items before sending to laundry
- Respects guidelines on the use of cleaning products
- Handles hotel equipment, complimentary welcome gifts and room linen with due care
- Is responsible for cleaning and restocking the trolley every day
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset.
- Is in charge of tidying and cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas every day, in line with applicable norms and standards and the rules of safety and hygiene
- Remains polite and courteous at all times whatever customers may request
- Keeps the trolly and store room impeccably tidy
- Ensures that the corridors are kept clean and free of obstacles
- Respects the rules of hygiene and cleanliness and safety guidelines for guests' property
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
Your experience and skills include:
- Physical staying power
- Speed, efficiency and a thorough approach
- Good presentation
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and the rules of hygiene
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.