Job description / Role
• Provides leadership to assigned staff demonstrated through strong organizational skills, and proven ability to coach, train, motivate, schedule, instruct, direct , monitor staff and discipline staff.
• Conducts day- to-day housekeeping business in a professional manner, respecting opinions of staff, listening to concerns, responding accordingly and treating staff, visitors with respect and courtesy.
• Performs daily rounds, initiating contact with clients, staff, patients and others in the workplace.
• Performs employee observation reports with staff as well as conducting patient satisfaction surveys.
• Ensures compliance of Acciona policies and procedures by meeting and communicating regularly with staff to ensure their awareness.
• Assigns staff to established work areas or project duties and distributes appropriate project documentation, records or task sheets.
• Responds to requests from the Client to resolve operational problems in a timely manner and follows up on specific concerns as per the escalation protocol.
• Allocates equipment to staff and monitors daily equipment use, cleaning and maintenance.
• Focuses on quality management to ensure both the standards in the contract with the client and HMC are met and maintained.
• Performs Quality Audits on a regular basis and follows up with staff on areas where deficiencies found.
• Participates in department safety and infection control programs and is responsible for maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
• Conducts regular staff education and information meetings (tool box / safety tips) in assigned work areas.
• Identifies supplies that required ordering from suppliers. Monitors proper use and care of supplies and materials.
• Provides hands-on support when required or during times of outbreaks in units where additional precautions may be required.
• Ensures that staff receives proper orientation, initial training and ongoing education.
• In consultation with the Human Resources Manager, investigates and resolves human resources issues and problems involving staff. Provides coaching, and other disciplinary measures as required.
• Resolves any other operational problems arising during the shift through discussions with other supervisors and direction from Operations Manager.
• Ensures compliance to departmental budget for staffing, supplies and other items by completing variety of reports such as the Daily Hours and Consumable Inventory Reports as well as other statistical data.
• Performs other duties as required.
• University Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelors Degree
• Other certifications obtained: Certifications
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years on similar role
• Specialist knowledge: Housekeeping
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: supervisory, leadership
• Age Range: 25-40
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: India, Nepal, Sri Lanka
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: KSA
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Housekeeping Facilities Supervisor/Assistant Manager - Soft FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Senior Supervisor / Assistant Manager
Acciona Facility Services Middle East