Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for an HR Administrator. As the HR Administrator, you will be working closely with the HR generalist in Riyadh and wider HR team to provide support on several HR & support functions.
• You will be required to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave for Riyadh based staff.
• Managing and maintaining online systems, which includes updating the system and creating new joiner profile, changing & assigning reporting lines, and updating all non-compensation fields and uploading contracts, offer letters and transfer memos are included in the responsibilities.
• You will provide administrative support for KSA visa processing, which includes managing KSA visit visa requests and process, managing Saudi exit and re-entry visas, monitoring Iqama expiry dates and proactively initiating renewals.
• You will also provide employee services such as NOC\Employment letter requests.
• You will continue to provide administrative support with the on boarding, which includes Welcome emails, Iqama transfer documentation and coordination with Dubai HR team for contracts and HR documentations.
• You will oversee the enrollment of new Joiners and deactivation of leavers from the insurance provider's and the database.
• Relevant bachelor's degree plus up to 1 year HR support experience, preferably at a professional services firm
• Strong communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and high attention to detail
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jan|
Assistant HR / HR Manager
Irwin & Dow
HR Operations Officer
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||12 Jan|
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)