Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity for a HR administrator to join a global organisation in Riyadh.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consultancy in Riyadh, with a global presence in the market. They are currently recruiting a KSA national - HR Administrator to support the HR division across the operations.
They are seeking out dynamic and ambitious candidates with a strong personality to take responsibilities within the HR division of the organization.
* Be the key point of contact for the employees in the organisation
* Responsible for managing the day-to-day HR operations across the organisation including employee contracts, visa processing, overseeing payroll, expenses, etc.
* Ensure smooth functioning of the on-boarding and termination process of employees
* Liaise with the Talent Acquisition team and provide assistance with the recruitment process.
* Responsible for coordinating and training new employees
* Responsible for handling employee relations, employee engagements, grievances, and performance management.
* Monitoring the annual leave and sick leave of employees.
* Build a healthy and positive work culture and environment
* Review HR policies and procedures regularly and ensure adherence of the same as well as the UAE Labour Laws by all employees across the organisation.
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality of the organization
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and benefits. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking to grow in the HR field with a reputed and professional organisation
The Successful Applicant
* 2 - 3 years of experience in HR Administration is essential
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field is required
* Fluency in English is essential
* Currently located in UAE and proven local work experience with UAE Labour Laws
* Knowledge of HR systems
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
TGC Middle East
|Ras Al Khaimah||7 Apr|
HR & Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions