Job description / Role
At Amazon, we believe every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team as an Associate Partner for (3 Months). The HR Associate Partner will be a progressive, hands-on and support-obsessed frontline HR representative to the line operators (Associate) population in the Amazon Fulfillment Center, providing the site dayshift or nightshift HR coverage, to match the site's shift patterns.
A core part of your responsibilities will be taking care and addressing associate queries, working on engagement activities with associates as your primary focus within our location Fulfillment Center. As an integral part of the HR team, you will deliver the highest quality of service to our internal and external customers; ensuring associates are supported through effective query handling and problem solving while being approachable, followed closely by a high level of process understanding and administrative support.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Provide Associate support on HR related topics (engagement activities, follow-up and escalation on pending issues, problem solving) ensuring an engaging workplace environment
• Execute employee administration (incl. Time and Attendance) is managed accurately and timely (e.g. vacation planning support)
• Collect and input data, provide metrics through reports to the HR and Operations leaders
• Support hiring initiatives including events, onboarding and new hire orientation
• Minimum college degree in Business Administration,
• Knowledge with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
• Willingness to work on nightshift or during weekends as per the business need of the Fulfillment Center (warehouse)
• Analytical skills and ability to work with data (able to identify problem and a root cause, work with numbers, data, run metrics and pull reports)
• Effective communication skills and loves to support others
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management
• Experience in HR systems and data management/reporting
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.