Job description / Role
• Provide various HR administrative support to Advisory the Partner
• Define procedures for record retention; Ensure protection and security of files and records; Ensure effective transfer of files and records
• Visa tracking for all employees and ensuring all documentation is in place for employees with assistant of the EA/Office Manager
• Issue employee letters. For example banks/embassy/invitation letters and visa applications
Training and Comms:
• Assist with logistical arrangements for training sessions at the request of the HR team and Partner
• Assist in HR comms for the KSA team
• Assist in ad hoc HR projects, such as wellbeing, recognition and strategy session with the support of the Dubai HR team
• Events coordination, e.g. office functions such as comms meetings, IWD, Deloitte Ramadan Iftars with assistant from EA/Office Manager
• Assist HR with annual leave consolidation against coretime. Follow up with individuals on discrepancies. Reporting to Partners quarterly
• Manage the purchase and pay back of additional annual leave days
• Follow up on performance management timelines in coordination with Dubai HR team
• Liaising with HR in Audit and consulting to stay up to speed with changing regs, and coordinate Deloitte wide HR initiatives
JML (joiners, movers, leavers):
• Assist with onboarding of new joiners. Arrange for the laptops, access cards etc. Assigning and introducing Buddy. HR contact for all questions
• Managing the graduate scheme for Saudi nationals
• Initiate the leavers process for anyone exiting. Documentation and process management
• Work closely with Dubai HR for all JML matters
• Must be an KSA National to be considered for the role
• A minimum of 2 years in a similar role
• Professional appearance and manner
• Good command of English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Organised and ability to multitask. Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure with a flexible approach
• Ability to exercise appropriate level of judgement
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity