HR Assistant - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter.
• Knowledge of Local Labor Law
• Knowledge of policies, procedures, and work methods.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
• Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software.
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
• Manage daily HR and Admin activities of the office and assist staff in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations.
• Liaise with various government agencies.
• Communicate and maintain a positive relationship with government offices to apply for a visa and stay permits as needed
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• HRM Certificate is an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluent in speaking both English and Arabic.
• ERP Knowledge is an advantage
About the Company
Premier Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading Information Technology company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. PT has a workforce consisting of excellent qualified IT professionals who has spread over areas of the Kingdom.
PT also helps organizations stay ahead with the new technologies by offering end-to-end IT outsourcing services, business consultancy, and networking solution services. The clientele list includes a number of prestigious accounts spread over different industries. Our story started two years ago with an ambitious dream to become the leader in Information Technology solution provider in the Kingdom.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC