Job description / Role
HR Business Partner - Riyadh
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
- Providing first line support to colleagues advising on both group and local policies and processes
- Maintaining 100% data integrity for all live employee data
- Set up systems and processes to offer best in class HR service delivery
- Accountable for self study, keeping abreast of international best practice at all times and striving for consistency to group policy, wherever local labour law doesn't supercede them
- Assisting with employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance meetings, investigating matters and coordinating with other. People Operations colleagues to ensure situations are managed according to established policies and escalated where necessary
- Identify any issues within current working practices and/or factors that may impact the business and identify solutions to ensure continual improvement
- Producing and presenting key metrics back to the Leadership team on information such as attrition rates and comp and benefits information, training needs analysis and proposals for improvement
- Hands-on, process orientated, analytical and a logical thinker with excellent attention to detail in a high volume environment
- Extremely compliance focused with experience in a multi-national organisation that promotes anti-bribery & corruption values
- Ability to effectively trouble shoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- An adept communicator with an international standard of business English and ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Subject matter expert of local KSA labour law
- Proven Project Management skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Extensive experience working within a business partnering model within a multi-national in KSA is preferable.
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||16 Oct|