Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is working exclusively with a highly respected and well-known financial services firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Due to the rapid growth and success of a particular division within the business, they are now looking to urgently hire a hands-on HR Business Partner to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and engaging HR professional with a strong background in recruitment, compensation and benefits and performance management.
• Work closely with the HR Director to improve the overall effectiveness of the Business Units.
• Contribute to the delivery of HR strategies to support the business goals and objectives.
• Partner with Hiring Managers to acquire, develop and retain talent for the business.
• Create a comprehensive compensation and leveling strategy and manage the existing benefits, retention and rewards strategy.
• Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
• Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department
• Develop and enhance the business culture.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• Provide HR policy guidance
• Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
• Develop and implement training programs.
• Suggest new HR strategies
• 7 + years of experience within the Human Resource function, preferably within the Banking or Financial sector.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s in Human Resources or CIPD (Level 5) preferred.
• Experience handling HR Business Practices, Organizational Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Performance Management.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to model appropriate, professional behaviours.
• Exceptional business acumen.
• Thorough knowledge of Saudi labour legislation
• Ability to respond to a heavy load of work demands, prioritize effectively and initiate delivery.
• Enthusiastic, outgoing and a positive team player.
Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Business Partner
Robert Half International (RHI)
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow
HR Manager - Saudi National
Manpower Middle East