Job description / Role
• You will be responsible for the overall HR contribution and value-add to the business.
• You will translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the Centers of Expertise (CoE) and Global Business Services (GBS).
• Providing line managers with consultancy and advice on HR issues.
• You will act as strong HR Partner to implement HR process and strategy into practice.
• Understanding business structure and helps line management to build up the human capability to meet the mid-to-long term business needs.
• Translating the company business strategy into HR practice;
• Identifying, developing, motivating, retaining key position holders and key talents with support of business managers.
• Providing support for employee relation issues in the responsible business unit.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
• Ideally you'll hold Bachelors or Masters Degree in HR, Psychology or related fields, with 5 years of experience in Human
• Resources, of which at least 2 years as an HR Business Partner. Fluent both in Arabic & English languages (written &
• spoken) is required. A female candidate who is educated from abroad would be given preference.
About the Company
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. ABB is a Customer-centric company, organized around its customers in order to serve them better and faster.
As part of ABB Group, ABB Saudi Arabia acts actively to serve the local customers with a full range of world-class power and automation technology products and services. Being integrated in the local market makes it possible to provide the correct products and services which suit any special needs or requirements. In order to assure that, ABB is represented in Saudi Arabia through several companies covering ABB’s wide range of activities, like manufacturing, contracting, servicing and trading.