Job description / Role
Our client is a leading food and beverage Group looking to hire HR Coordinator for Riyadh office.
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
• Support other functions as assigned
• Saudi National
• Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular).
• Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
• In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities.
• Familiarity with social media recruiting.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• CIPD certification is an advantage.
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.