Job description / Role
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contribution.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances.
- Must degree-educated with extensive experience in the HR field with at least 5 years' experience as Director.
- Managed all aspects of the HR function.
- Extensive experience in the design, delivery and management of quality customer focused human resource services within a diverse and complex organization.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
HR Manager - Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resource Manager
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Chief Human Resources Officer
Head of Human Resources
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||11 May|