Job description / Role
You will work collaboratively with the leadership of other functions in the Middle East office as well as other firm functions including people legal, immigration legal, payroll, talent management, mobility, recruiting and professional development. You will report to the MEO Manager of Human Resources.
The client is a global management consulting firm based in Riyadh offices as part of our Middle East Office (MEO) mobility, immigration and eligibility (MIE) hub HR team. The Middle East office comprises 8 locations that include 1000+ consulting and non-consulting colleagues.
You will coordinate key HR elements within/across the 'lifecycle' for colleagues in a subset of our 8 locations including but not limited to Doha, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City and Manama. You will ensure compliance with all legal requirements, maintain local HR processes and support exceptional risk management.
* You will independently manage efforts such as
* On boarding and off boarding of Firm members
* Role changes, rotations, mobility cases, alternative programs - flex, remote working, etc.
* Benefits administration (e.g., open enrolment process) and communication
* HR Data and document management with an audit mindset
* Development processes such as evaluation, performance management, and capability building
* Communication and interpretation of policies and procedures, as well as risk management efforts, protecting the Firm and Firm members from risk
* You will work with People Central and other HR systems and build expertise in key HR topics.
* You will also contribute to strategic projects and office/Firm priorities - contributing to efforts beyond the immediate scope of your role as needed
* You will play a key role in risk management, supporting compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies (liaising with Firm Legal as necessary) and implementing changes. You will be accountable for HR standards, data and compliance
On offer is:
* The chance to join a global business with huge career growth opportunity
* A highly competitive salary package
* Additional company benefits
* The Successful candidate will have/be
* University degree preferably in HR or related field
* For Human Resources Generalist: 2-5 years of general HR experience
* For Senior Human Resources Generalist: 4-6 years of general HR experience
* Knowledge of relevant local HR/labour regulations and issues, core understanding of HR risk topics
* Familiarity with HR/people systems (e.g., SAP, People Central)
* Ability to navigate the life cycle of events for colleagues, employee relations
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a fair and consistent manner
* Strong problem-solving (an ability to manage ambiguity with an open mind and positive attitude
* Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Evidence of sound judgement, professionalism, maturity and trustworthiness
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
HR Administrative Executive
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
HR Manager – Multi National Engineering
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services