Job description / Role
Engage Selection are currently working with a leading multinational organisation that are looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager for their office in Saudi Arabia. Experience in logistics or FMCG preferred.
• Pro-actively engage with local and area management fronting HR/OD related topics and contributing to deliver on business strategy and goals.
• Contribute with local knowledge and execute required tasks related to organizational change, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions etc.
• Ensure implementation and compliance to the global People Processes (recruit, onboard, develop competence, manage performance, and exit).
• Monitor the local reward structure ensuring alignment and compliance from local divisions and functions.
• Execute HR processes and activities as outlined in the HR Service Catalogue
• Provide advice, support and training to local management and employees on personnel related topics.
• Ensure compliance to local employment laws and regulations.
• Ensure correct administration of payroll, benefits, pension and insurances and leave registration.
• Ensure local personnel handbook is up to date and reflects local labour law and regulations
• Administrate sick leave and absenteeism
• Conduct regulatory/statutory reporting to the relevant authorities
• Manage the local HR team and/or other functions reporting to the HR/OD Manager.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.