Job description / Role
Quest is working with a leading retail business in the Middle East currently looking for an HR Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are seeking for a Saudi National who has extensive experience in all facets of Human Resources.
As the HR Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage HR areas such as Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Talent Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning, Learning and Development, among others
- Manage and monitor manpower budgets
- Keep abreast with HR industry trends and best practices
- Maintain and foster key internal and external relationships
- Lead HR process improvements and ensure employee compliance to all company policies
- Train, coach, and manage team
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years’ proven experience in the same capacity
- Preferably with experience working within a multinational Retail/FMCG industry
- Demonstrated experience in implementing best practices within a growing/expanding business
- Strong knowledge of HR processes/policies and KSA local labor law
- Strong strategic mindset, highly collaborative, and can work with different levels in the business
- Must be an Arabic speaker and a KSA national
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.