Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a multinational company who are looking for a HR Manager to provide general Human Resources and General Affairs advice & Assistance.
• Provide professional and comprehensive HR & GA service
• Coordinate and supervise the daily HR & GA activities.
• Train the team members and provide input to employee performance evaluation.
• Sets priorities for the team to ensure tasks completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
• Build good relationship with all staffs to represent HR function.
• Understand all HR & GA activities, work rule, grading & appraisal system, payroll, visa, government related coordination, etc. and co-work and give proper direction to the subordinates.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Must be well versed in Saudi Labour Law, employment contracts
• Has handled employment and/ or labour law disputes
• Has experience working in a multinational company
• Minimum 5 years experience in HR
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
HR & Admin Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Human Resource Manager
J&T Express Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
Middle East Executive