Job description / Role
HR Manager (remote location)
Our client is a leading KSA based real estate developer currently involved with multiple word class development projects in the Red Sea area of KSA. they are currently seeking an HR Generalist to join their team.
Duties will include:
• Talent management, acquisition and retention
• Employee relations
• Salary bench-marking
• Remuneration trend tracking and package building
• Managing staff training and development
• Performance review management
• Staff support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organization and to be part of a dynamic team connected with a very exciting project. In return, our client will pay a very competitive salary and benefits, including: Accommodation, transportation and meal allowance
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Human Resources Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of HR
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia