Job description / Role
A Leading Government Entity is looking to expand their Internal HR Team and hiring for a HR Operations Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all HR functions such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, etc
- Prepare annual HR budgets and make sure that the allocated budget is adhered to.
- Develop recruitment plans
- Evaluate and finalize on candidates for full time employment, and assist in mobilization by developing proper on- boarding structure
- Evaluate employee performance and manage promotions approval process
- Manage payroll administration
- Monitor employee attendance and overtime
- Oversee employee compensation and benefits schemes
- Lead change management capabilities
- 8-10 years generalist HR experience with 6 years in a management role
- Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
- Previous experience in the HR Operations Capacity
- Strong communication and inter- personal skills
- MUST be a Saudi National
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.