Job description / Role
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Administer health and life insurance programs
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East