Job description / Role
Our client, a semi government charity housing company, requires a Saudi National HR Specialist to join in Riyadh, KSA.
The main areas of responsibility for this role is:
• For Talent Development, Performance Management and Competency Assessment.
• Workforce Planning and Employment includes administering pre-employment tests, assisting with completing background investigations, processing transfers, promotions, and terminations.
• For HR Development you will be required to conduct training sessions, administer on-the-job training programs, evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs and performing job evaluations and job analyses.
• For Employee Relations you will be responsible for assisting with processing employee grievances and overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work.
• The Performance Management aspect of the role is aimed to develop, coordinate, and manage data-driven, quality assurance and performance measures and programs to support ongoing operations.
Daily job duties of Human Resources Specialists include:
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Suitable candidates will be a degree qualified Saudi National with more than 4 years of experience in HR roles preferably in a semi government environment.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
HR Business Partner
HR Manager / Director
TAZA Company Ltd
HR / People Assistant – Saudi National
Currie & Brown