Job description / Role
In this role, you will be responsible for executing on all GMS services, including developing an in-depth understanding of GMS systems, processes, and policies. This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements. Promote "Best in Class" service while developing effective relationships and working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more Global Mobility Services process(s)
- Manage service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process(s)
- Drive increased productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area (s)
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing "Best in Class" customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication
- Continuously build and share area of expertise; keep current with internal and external updates and changes
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant work experience)
-3-5 years of experience in HR letters, and government related HR issues
- English: Good & Arabic: Native
- Minimum 2 years prior professional work experience (can include internships)
- Previous experience in HR Operations, Payroll & Benefits, or Global Mobility Services preferred
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to anticipate customer needs with a high level of responsiveness
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team environment
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Demonstrated organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in local language and English
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.