Job description / Role
Join us as part of the HR Transformation Team
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value.
We are looking for someone to join our team to drive the growth of Oracle HCM delivering commercial goals through partnership with customer HR teams and Oracle commercial teams, bringing HR experience, understanding, and thought leadership.
We're a brand-new team looking for a self-motivated, senior HR specialist with a passion for helping HR leaders understand how our technology can help them deliver their people strategy and achieve better business outcomes.
In return, we'll offer you a varied and exciting team environment where you can shape the role to best use your skills and knowledge. Whether that is in influencing our market position or in improving the way we interact with and sell to our strategic prospects and customers, our shared goal is to drive growth of oracle HCM and we want you to use all your HR expertise to help us do that.
Your responsibilities will extend across the sales cycle, from working with key influencers and supporting pipeline generation to shaping our approach to strategic sales opportunities, to building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally and supporting customers in achieving their ROI.
What You'll Do
- Convert prospects into customers by strategically leading the engagement and partnership building with HR leaders and teams on the value oracle cloud HCM brings to enable them to deliver their people strategy.
- Maintain a strategic overview of customer engagement whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and key teams across HCM EMEA to ensure alignment of activities.
- Defining content and approach for customer activities.
- Work with market influencers and analysts to build the oracle HCM brand.
- Support pipeline activity through representing oracle at events and conferences.
- Stay in touch with the hot topics in HR through customer engagement and discussion with HR influencers, including HR strategic trends and HR operating model.
- Influence the development roadmap and product messaging to ensure customer satisfaction and future product relevance.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and influencers.
- For deals of high strategic importance, establish input during implementation and post launch.
- Coaching and training of Oracle sales teams.
What You'll Bring
- Self starter - is motivated by being empowered to add value
- Collaborative - builds and maintains effective and inclusive relationships
- Continuous improver - curious and highly motivated to continuously improve delivery and outcomes
- Flexible - able to adapt without frustration, and thrives with change and ambiguity
- Value Focused - prioritises activities which maximise value
Typical Level Of Capability:
- Relationship Building
- Building Trust
- Strategy & Planning
- Communication and Influence
- Problem Solver
- Competitor - strong desire to win
Relationships And Stakeholders
- VP HR Transformation
- Pillar Lead HR EMEA
- Sales Leads EMEA
- Sales Teams EMEA
- Product Development Team
- Business Development Teams
- Marketing Teams
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Manager - Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resource Manager
Generalist HR Manager - Saudi National
Irwin & Dow
Human Resources Director