Job description / Role
HSE Engineer - Desalination Plant Construction - MUST BE IN KSA
Required to join an international engineering consultancy working on the construction of desalination plants in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will form part of the construction supervision and engineering team ensuring that the project is built to client specification and on time. Due to COVID Travel restrictions applications must be in KSA.
The HSE Engineer will be responsible for:
• Ensuring compliance with client HSE requirements
• Implementation of company and client HSE policies and procedures
• Reporting on project contractor’s HSE systems
• Monitor the construction activities and make sure that these are executed as per the HSE plan and procedures
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A degree in a engineering discipline
• Further HSE qualifications ie NEBOSH
• A track record of working as a HSE Engineer on large scale water, infrastructure projects
• Good report writing skills
• Should have spent career working for consultant/PMC rather than contractors
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration