Job description / Role
• Liaise and report lines to the operating Project Management on all matters relating to health, safety and the environment.
• Ensure that the relevant health and safety documentation is maintained to a high level of quality on the project with Zero harm Policy.
• Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements, in line with construction industry best practices.
• Monitor & evaluate the contractors’ and project teams’ compliance with health, safety and environmental policies, standards and procedures and submit written reports to the relevant Managers.
• Facilitate ‘Project Risk Review Meetings’ in line with procedures, and ensure that the required outputs are properly documented and properly implemented during the project.
• Lead the investigation of incidents, ensuring the implementation of CAPA and the robust documentation of the investigation and review process.
• Support and assist with the development and implementation of project wide initiatives and campaigns, and assist with environmental / sustainability compliance.
• Maintain familiarity with current legislation, codes of practice and other relevant literature, including any changes or updates to them.
• Identify staff health and safety training needs adhere to Management system.
USD 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Other certifications obtained:
• NEBOSH, IOSH
Nature and length of previous experience:
• At least 15 years of experience in QHSE management
• Preferably Western Candidates
• Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.