TGC Middle East
Job description / Role
• Monitor all HSE procedures and recommend strategies to avoid all accidents and implement all health and safety hazards for all sites.
• Manage communication strategies and prepare required HSE bulletins, design and implement an efficient site safety training programs and perform investigation to eliminate all issues.
• Review the HSE policies to ensure that they are updated and meet the current trends, and to assess the hazard and risk assessment. Develop new regulations by taking into account the recommendations made.
• Prepare all HSE training program according to required regulations and prepare schedule of all training programs and ensure all employees receive appropriate training and participate in various committee meetings for site.
Minimize the accidents / incidents 100%.
• Conduct the internal audits as per the procedure.
• Maintain and assist the external audit & inspection parties (ISO 9001: 2015.ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018, OSHAD, AD Environmental, ADM EHS, AD Chemical Dept., AD Civil Defense Dept., TADWEER – Waste Management)
• Make sure 95% of all inspection records are up to date.
• An ideal candidate, would be based in Saudi Arabia with a Qualified Degree Level/Diploma/Engineering/MBA in HSE.
• At least 10 years relevant professional experience.
• IOSH / OSHA, NEBOSH IGC IS MANDATORY
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
HSE Manager - NEOM
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|
Group HSE Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|
Head of Safety