Job description / Role
- Implementation of HSE Policy’s
- Monitoring Security, emergency systems and ensuring emergency services
- Providing guidance to management for safe work procedure without make harm to man, Equipment or Environment and cost effective methods to minimize risks.
- Temperature monitoring, Ventilation flow monitoring and Noise monitoring
- Conducting periodic tool box meeting, periodic inspection of equipment’s and tools used in daily activities.
- Conduct or coordinate worker training in topics such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment as Harness, goggles, other PPEs etc.,
- Preparing Near Miss Reports, making daily observation reports regarding the work activities of the site. & reporting accident investigation findings.
- Investigate to minimize or prevent recurrence.
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers health & safety and suggesting other possibilities to do that work safely.
Safety Officer Skills, Education, requirement, Training
- IOSH ( Optional)
- Safety Knowledge
- Awareness Skills
- Knowledge of safety emasures, tools
- Basic Computer skills
- Team player
About the Company
In 1967, at a time when the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was emerging as a regional economic power, the Huta Group was founded.
Over the next forty years the Group established itself as a major player in the Kingdom’s economy, particularly in the Civil Construction and Marine Works industries, thus contributing extensively to the growth and development of Saudi Arabia.
In a relatively short period of time, the dedicated, qualified and experienced workforce of the Huta Group has grown enormously to currently number in excess of 6,000 people. This workforce encompasses every discipline required for the wide variety of specialized services provided by the Group to its valued clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies