Job description / Role
1. Monitoring, Auditing and Reporting on the effectiveness of Safety and Quality Management System.
2. Enhance and recommend Safety and Quality awareness/performance of company by providing solutions.
3. Lead the Quality Assurance and Quality Control compliance and guide the other departments for the full adherence to the approved policies and procedures.
4. Draft, update and register the company policies and procedures put in place to outline the business activities ensuring the proper business progress and avoiding risks.
5. Creating a Safety awareness behaviour within Anabeeb environment across all divisions and act as custodian for Safety & Quality adherence.
6. Assure confidence to Customers for Safety and Quality matters and handle corrective / preventive actions of customer’s complaints.
7. Review, prepare and implement Project Safety and Quality control plans and ensure an effective safety management system in line with Client and Contract requirement.
8. Supervise and provide necessary technical support to the staff in preparation and execution of Project Safety plans and be ready to intervene when needed to sort out any disturbance.
9. Ready to conduct any type of risk assessment assignment for required business activities and advise higher management on the Safety and Quality aspects.
10. Maintain Safety and Quality records and statistics in line with ISO requirement.
11. Responsible for the structure and day-to-day operation of the company Safety and Quality management systems.
12. Review and conduct Safety and Quality Training programs.
13. Work experience with ISO 9001-2000 systems and OSHAS 18001
14. Ability to establish, maintain and motivate effective working relationships within and outside the department.
15. Professionally capable to lead, manage and guide HSE and Quality Department.
Degree in safety or occupational Health and Safety Management or Quality Management or equivalent.
Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Mechanical/ Maintenance/Construction in Oil and Gas, refineries/Petrochemical industries of which minimum 5 years should be in Managerial position.
European National preferred.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.