Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a Human Capital Manager for a multinational organisation based in Riyadh.
Engagement and Project Delivery
* The successful candidate will manage one or more client engagements or components of large-scale Enterprise Operating Model Design engagements of moderate complexity.
* Should have a clear understanding of the layers of any organization in terms of strategic aspects, organizational structure, processes, IT systems and HR & people.
* Support practice development efforts through training delivery and sharing project lessons learned.
Project & Quality Management
* Engage in business development activities to ensure that the firm has a healthy pipeline.
* Manage commercial aspects of an engagement to achieve desired levels of quality and profitability; including expected utilization and productivity targets.
* Works on Career Planning Development to maintain professional status/accreditation.
People Management Responsibilities
* Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
* Plans and seeks opportunities to allocate team members responsibilities that will enable them to learn new skills that align to their goals.
* Meets deadlines throughout the Performance Development cycle for self and team [if Performance Manager] including; seeking quality feedback, goal-setting, providing input into engagement/project reviews, cascading own goals and regular conversations with appraisees and team members, to a standard expected under Open Performance Development.
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration, industrial engineering or any related discipline.
* Project Management (PMP), Lean or Six-sigma certification
* Minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 - 4 years in a similar role
* Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
* Project management skills
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Should be fluent in Arabic and English
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.