Job description / Role
- The job holder of this position is responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing HR projects related to Human Capital and Development. The job holder is also responsible for undertaking special projects, supporting the HR cycle in all analytical requirements, and generating accurate periodic reports thus supporting the HR Business Partner team with the process tools.
- Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Actively support the entire HR cycle relating to performance management and employee engagement, such as compensation and benefits, KPI assessments
- Manage large volume of employee data from all retail companies in the region
- Support with talent management identification and prepare to present appropriately for the company management
- Assist in development of HR manpower budgets based on a forward-looking strategy
- Analyze compensation revisions and implement them with the correct process tools under the guidance of Competence Centre
- Act as a central point of contact for consolidated information internally and externally HR Analyst Authority Matrix HR Enablers Organizational Restructuring Talent Management Reporting Project Management.
- Coordinate and consolidate information between the HR Specialists within the team looking after different areas of the business
- Coordinate with the HRBPs of the countries to collect information
- Develop and present HR summary dashboard for the COO of the activity
- Ensure full alignment in salary scales, designations and grading between staff in the entire region
- Ensure correct reporting lines in the system to enable the HR cycle to run smoothly
- Review employee data and align any discrepancies while adhering to a central benchmark
- Update organization charts for regional and country structures
- Support any ad-hoc requests for employee data reports
- Support change management through channeled planning, communication, preparation and constant post implementation alignment
- Provide basic analysis on all projects before and after the implementation
- Support the implementation of the projects through reports, tracking, and consolidation of information
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.