Job description / Role
Project: A large mixed-use development project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking human resources administrator to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The HR administrator for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) provides support to the HR manager and undertakes all HR related administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting KSA employees on HR queries, regarding policies, benefits and other HR-related matters and respond accordingly.
• Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g., sick leave, maternity leave and etc.).
• Assisting the HR manager day-to-day operations.
• Maintaining both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
• Preparing employment and visas-related letters e.g., employment letter, no objection letter.
• Enrolling joiners and removes leavers in the medical insurance.
• Providing documents and information required for the medical insurance renewal.
• Assisting with the implement wellbeing strategies within KSA.
• Providing translation for all dual language employment contracts and documents.
• Helping to prepare reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information specific for KSA.
• Administering sensitive information effectively and always maintains discretion and confidentiality.
• Assisting with regular policies, processes and procedures reviews.
• Setting up and co-conduct the on-boarding Induction of new hires.
• Working closely with the PRO team in KSA to ascertain Iqama’s for new joiners and make sure they are renewed in a timely manner for current employees.
• Assisting with the process of transferring employees from KSA business visas to Iqama’s and prepare the required HR documents.
• Coordinating the benefits administration with the HR services team.
• Assisting with Arabic translation for employment contracts.
• Assisting with the off-boarding employees and extending the same level of services to leaver procedures.
• Coordinating resignation acknowledgement, exit checklists and final settlements.
• Regulating benefit administration via the HR services team.
• Liaising with the PRO team to coordinate leaver’s Iqama cancellation arrangements.
• With a relevant degree qualification in a Human Resource subject or discipline, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy and having knowledge of Oracle would be beneficial.
• You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience working in an HR administrator role and have knowledge of Saudi Arabia labour laws.
• You are equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.