Job description / Role
Human Resources Agent
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories for our guests. As Group Recruitment Coordinator, your interpersonal and networking skills will develop an outstanding talent pool – and you will take pride in being an ambassador for an employer of choice.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Recruitment Manger, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure the Human Resources Department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required
• Assists with recruitment, including posting of positions, screening CV’s, and contacting applicants
• Foster and promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect
• Ensure the Human Resources department complies with all corporate, regional and hotel policies and procedures; and governmental regulations pertaining to all colleagues
• Handle the calendar and administration assistance for the Human Resources Leaders
• Schedule and arrange appointments as required
• Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
• Handle locker requests, name badges, ID’s, Colleague letters, purchase requisitions, expense reports as necessary
• Compose correspondence for the HR Department, such as letters, contracts, etc.
• Support internal HR projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made
• Filing Employee records
• Handle all office administration duties such as faxes, mail, phones, photocopying, office supplies
• Assist with and support colleague events as appropriate, such as leadership meetings, colleague receptions, and annual events
• Assist with scheduling of interviews
• Prepares Offer Letters and Recognition letters for Internal promotions and transfers
• Manage the Human Resources Information System ensuring data integrity and proper documentation (adding new colleagues, salary, designation changes)
• Manage Employee Action Forms, ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes
• Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and adding e-mail accounts for new Colleagues
• Other duties as assigned
• Due to local legislation, must be Indonesian
• Previous Human Resources experience an asset
• Minimum of 2 years administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment Ability to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our Company Mission, Brand Promise and Values
• Highly responsible and able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to ‘smile’ on the phone
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills University/College degree or diploma, preferably with a formal education in Human - Resources Management
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Familiar with Sunfish system
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Admin Manager
Al Hoshani Group
Eaton SAKS International
HR Generalist for an International Bank
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
HR Manager - Training and Development
Big Fish Recruitment