Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. As Human Resources Manager, you will model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment – and your leadership will facilitate extraordinary careers and lasting memories for your HR and hotel teams
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Ensure and follow on the smooth and efficient operations of the assigned Human Resources tasks by ensuring all processes are in place. l
• Plan, participate and oversee the recruitment process by taking charge of personnel requisitions, replacements, promotions, transfers, deployment, and resignations with reference to the payroll and headcount budget
• Plan and ensure timely use of different recruitment methods such as media advertisement, through hospitality institutions, agencies, executive search and internal notices to meet the manpower needs of the hotel
• Ensure exit interviews are conducted and use feedback from the interviews to recommend team member retention
• Ensure proper and updated records of team member lockers are kept and the cleanliness and maintenance of the facility meet the Hotel standards
• Oversee regular locker checks and take any necessary action when required
• Ensure all supplies necessary for the smooth operation of the department is available through regular purchases
• Ensure communication of human resource related matter by updating the human resource notice boards regularly
• Maximize the use of the human resource system, providing all necessary reports as required
• Monitor team members absenteeism and make recommendations for reducing absenteeism
• Comply with hotel and departmental policies and procedures at all times
• Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel
• Previous Human Resources experience or similar role required
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests