Job description / Role
Leading with integrity, consideration, and challenge – having the courage and confidence to challenge the business and its leaders.
- Effectively develop & implement People plans, which align with the overall People Strategy and the relevant Business strategy which this role supports
- Management of the whole employee lifecycle with business from job creation, induction, development through to exit/alumni
- To embed and operationalize, Workforce Planning/Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Performance Management (Ratings calibration/Performance Improvement Plans)
- Driving employee engagement, culture
- Ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership across all business functions.
- Ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with enterprise policies, processes, and procedures.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the HR strategy and plans as benefiting the department and all sectors’ needs and objectives.
- Review and approve major changes to items (such as company policies).
- Conduct research and data analytics to assess organizational performance and propose solutions that are in support of the business and that are in promotion of ongoing talent, development plans, and succession.
- Provide expertise and creativity to develop HR initiatives to support the business needs. Understanding the business model at depth – getting to know and understand how the business operates, how it creates value, its strategic drivers and its purpose.
- Generating insight from HR data and evidence – utilizing and applying the evidence base to support business objectives or strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related subject
- Master’s degree in relevant subject preferred
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- 5 - 7 years HR experience
- Experience of supporting Senior Leaders/Managers in the development of their business area to ensure key business aims and objectives are achieved.
- Well-developed expertise and understanding of theory and operational knowledge in current HR Practice and Saudi Labor Law.
- Experience of working in faced paced or start up organization.
- Experience internal consultant/change agent, strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong influencing, communication, and engagement skills, working with and through others.
- Coaching and Mentoring ability.
- Analytical skills, insight, and the ability to use results, data, facts, benchmarking, to build, inform and shape convincing business cases.
- High level resilience skills with change management expertise
- Commercial Acumen -Ability to blend both context and content to inform views and decision making.
- Role-modelling good people management behaviors and disciplines.
- Winning the trust of leaders, line managers and employees.
About the Company
Baazeem Trading Company (BTC), is a Saudi Public listed Company, was established in 1978 in Riyadh
Baazeem is one of the leading FMCG distribution company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Company has been operating throughout the Gulf region for more than 40 years
The brands distributed by Baazeem Trading Company are either fully owned, or are under an exclusive distribution agreement
We draw our strength from our long relationship with our customers, suppliers, and specially our end user consumers, whose satisfaction is our main target by making a high end product available with competitive prices.
In 2018, we started our own production facility for our own Brands, to ensure the high quality standards and continuity of production. Also, targeting to expand our international markets by building a strong Distributors network.
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|