This position is closed or expired.
See other Project Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia
Our Client is a leading Saudi owned company with main focused on providing engineering products in the fields of Electrical, Communication, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Oilfield Equipment catering to the construction sector. The Group has been recognized by its reputation as a successful and dynamic group, with an operational headquarters in Riyadh
They are looking to recruit a technically qualified and experienced I.T PROJECT MANAGER, responsible for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project. This role is generally assigned non-critical, standardized projects.
• Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
• Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
• Define and maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle.
• Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
• Prepare, review, manage the project plan using Microsoft Project software and maintain timelines and target dates.
• Define and maintain all project related design, development, delivery, implementation, quality, training and support processes.
• Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Manage the team - ensure that daily, sprint and release commitments are being upheld.
• Manage solution release to staging and production environment with proper review, approval and documentation requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics (Axapta & CRM) software implementation.
• Experience in managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment experience in IT (Software Development and IT Infrastructure) Projects.
• Ability to work in partnerships and cross functional teams.
• Able to provide high quality deliverables to agreed timescales.
• Able to prioritize and manage competing pressures.
• Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness.
• Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Open to Saudi local ONLY.
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!