Job description / Role
- Designs and supervises implementation of a tailored Management Information System for the project; provides a system of knowledge sharing among project components in a (regional, multinational or complex) project with disparate project activities that takes advantage of appropriate computer and information technology, including a project web site.
- Develops system for tracking all information related to program activities.
- Designs and maintains data security and integrity policy and procedures.
- Coordinates, manages and supervises the implementation of information technology solutions, information systems, databases and websites for the project.
- Manages and maintains all entries to database; makes corrections and additions to all database records.
- Provides technical support to the program team on using information technology for communication.
- Monitors and assesses project information system operations and needs.
- Maintains the File Server, database server and DMS Server.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in information technology studies. Masters is preferable.
- At least 15 years of experience implementing the use of Information Technology in Communication, including data bases and websites as well as media communication.
- Knowledge and practical work experience in MIS and ICT (the use of Information Technology in Communication).
- Experience in the planning and delivery of large scale ICT networks including fiber networks, GSM towers and data centers
- Experience with control centers
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering