Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Administration team provides concierge and office support to all of our Internal Firm Services teams as well as plans, organises, and implements administrative systems that help support our employees.
We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and managing programs.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on all requested HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Brings on new strategies to save cost or/and increase people satisfaction, other strategies based on requirements.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor's in business administration & master's degree in human resources management (essential)
- 5 -7 years of experience as an HR Coordinator/Specialist/Employee relation specialist (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Familiar of Google programs (sheets, slides, doc…etc)
- Efficient HR administration preferably hold deputy HR manger.
- Prior efficient experience in people management skills.
- Excellent Analytics skills and reporting systems.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Creative thinking in digital field and strategy formulation, able to learn new analytics software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.