Job description / Role
IFS - HR Specialist - Associate - Riyadh
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Administration team provides concierge and office support to all of our Internal Firm Services teams as well as plans, organises, and implements administrative systems that help support our employees.
We are looking to employ an HR Specialist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Specialist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Specialists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and managing programs.
HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on all requested HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Brings on new strategies to save cost or/and increase people satisfaction, other strategies based on requirements.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's in business administration & master's degree in human resources management (essential)
- 2 - 3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator/Specialist/Employee relation specialist (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Familiar of Google programs (sheets, slides, doc…etc)
- Efficient HR administration preferably hold deputy HR manger.
- Prior efficient experience in people management skills.
- Excellent Analytics skills and reporting systems.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Creative thinking in digital field and strategy formulation, able to learn new analytics software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.