Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
The Tech Lounge Expert will be responsible on a daily basis for the provision of insightful
advice and friendly, hands-on technical support at the Next Generation Tech Lounge service located in the PwC office. The Tech Lounge service delivers a Next Generation
Technology experience for the PwC employee. Primarily focused around provision of
customer centric support services, the Tech Lounge also provides a central location for IT engagement, education and innovation.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Deliver a customer centric service to all PwC employees.
- Actively participate as part of a team to create an innovative technology focused environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
- Take pride in actively delivering a service providing a focal point for customer interaction and support for all hardware and software issues including [but not limited to] client,
mobility, wireless, printing, connectivity, applications.
- Maintain/resolve all assigned open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
- Participate in cross functional teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
- Adhere to all business policies and standards around security and compliance.
- Provide candid feedback and suggestions for improvements to the Tech Lounge service.
- Be a friendly knowledgeable resource for customers with regard to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
- Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
- Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
- Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Actively participate in building a culture of change and innovation
- Experience of delivering excellent customer satisfaction within a working retail/service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- High levels of energy and self-motivation
- Enthusiastic around technology and innovation
- Effective problem identification and solutions skills
- Willing to step up and challenge the status quo
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Must be KSA National
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in delivering a technical support service
- Technical expertise [Windows, Apple Mac, Mobile]
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Proven analytical skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.