Job description / Role
JEX Personnel have been asked to find an experienced Lawyer / Associate for a Legal Counsel position based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This is an international company, one that has multiple offices in the region and one where having overseas experience is a huge advantage.
With offices in Europe, GCC, Africa and Asia you will be in the central hub of growth, with the company looking to rapidly expand into the Saudi Arabian market.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
• Managing and handling corporate matters in respect to the clients entities within the MEA region, and project manage new entity setups.
• Identifying legal and commercial risks and issues for the business and propose solutions for risk avoidance and /or mitigation.
• Teaming successfully across the firm and integrate fully into the Global Legal Team to resolve or support resolution of complex legal issues;
• Acting as bridge and point of contact between functions and business for resolving legal issues.
• Managing and developing business relationships with external law firms and relevant regulatory bodies.
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally candidates will have the following:
• 8-10 years PQE, Licensed from a recognized jurisdiction with a preference to those with mix Law firm and In-House work experience.
• Fully bilingual (English and Arabic). The right candidate should be skilled enough and confident in his/her ability to draft and negotiate legal documents in both languages.
• Knowledge and experience in government procurement work.
• Prior experience in KSA legal work would be a distinguishing advantage.
• Prior working experience in TMT / IT-related contracts would be an advantage.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Legal Counsel - Construction / Real Estate
Senior Legal Counsel
J&T Express Middle East
Corporate Lawyer – Mid-Level
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|