Job description / Role
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners is currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Analyst for a permanent opportunity to work with our Tax function.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• You will have responsibility to provide indirect tax services to a range of clients working closely with multidisciplinary tax teams.
• You will have responsibility for developing indirect tax services within the Saudi Market.
• This will involve working closely with other parts of the firm in targeting specific opportunities.
• You will also be expected to work with and support teams from the other Saudi KPMG offices as appropriate.
• Propose solutions to manage client expectations and managing the delivery of the solution
• Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
• Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Skills & Experience:
• ACCA, CTA or Qualified Solicitor and significant experience with Indirect Taxes
• Significant tax experience and strong client-handling skills preferred
• At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Curiosity about the world of business and how commercial organizations adapt to changing market conditions
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and professional when working to deadlines
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work, is ambitious and motivated to grow personally;
• Demonstrates drive, determination, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude when coping with pressure at work
• Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.