Job description / Role
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners is currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Specialist for a permanent opportunity to work with our Tax function.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Participate in tax planning for businesses, including identifying and developing tax savings opportunities (income/franchise, payroll/unemployment, sales/use) that arise from legal entity changes and in designing specific services to help a business address its state and local tax matters
• Support multi-state companies with state and local tax issues including compliance, advising, planning, and controversies
• Research and draft technical memoranda related to taxability and compliance issues
• Provide taxability analysis of new products and services
• Analyze the state and local tax ramifications of various transactions, including mergers and acquisitions; assist clients with identifying and negotiating business incentives and credits available to an organization
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees.
• It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Skills & Experience:
• JD and/or LLM degree from an accredited college/university or JD/MBA combination or JD/MST combination
• A minimum of 5-6 years relative work experience in related field
• Experience in providing services to the technology or communications industries
• Effective communication, leadership and time management skills
• Strong technical ability to help meet business objectives
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a high-energy team environment
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.