Job description / Role
Our client, a semi government organisation establishing a new private office, requires an Information Security Manager to join them in Riyadh.
• The main purpose of the position is to develop data and information management policies, procedures, controls and guidance which ensure the entity’s compliance with the highest data protection and information security standards and protocols. To act as the custodian of data and information management across the entity.
• The Information Security Manager will have oversight and responsibility for Policy and Procedures, Legal and Advisory, Operations, Training & Continuous improvement.
• Suitable candidates will be a Saudi National with a Bachelor’s degree in a business, law or IT-related field, an MBA or other relevant post-graduate qualification from a recognised business school with a CIPP-E or similar qualification highly desired.
• You will have Relevant Data Privacy Management experience
• At least 7 years of experience in a data and information management role in a highly sensitive / confidential environment
• At least 2 years in a management role within data information management in Saudi Arabia
• Experience from setting and implementing data and information management policy and procedures in a highly sensitive/confidential environment
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.