Job description / Role
• Business trainer for any system that has been developed.
• Expert on communication and training skills.
• Expert on presentations.
• Expert on business analysis.
• Good on Jira.
• Familiar with intellectual property terminology.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills including collaboration, cooperation, coordination, Open-mindedness, brainstorming, and idea exchange.
• Excellent adaptability and self-management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 6 Years Experience.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
Hotel IT Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Project Manager
TGC Middle East