Job description / Role
Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
Under general supervision, performs moderately complex quality control inspection activities on assigned project and or functional areas to ensure that products or services provided are in accordance with customer and Parsons requirements.
· Performs inspections/surveillance based on training received.
· Interacts cross-functionally with project team members and management.
· Implements inspection, examination, and testing procedures and records inspection, examination, and testing data.
· Plans inspections, evaluations, and tests; setting up tests, including preparation and set-up of related equipment
· Evaluates the validity and acceptability of inspection, examination and testing results and reports inspection, examination and testing results.
· Evaluates the adequacy of specific programs used to train and test inspection, examination, and testing personnel.
· Performs and documents inspections of subcontractor work.
· Oversees subcontractor inspections and review of subcontractor work. Reviews and audits subcontractor generated quality records.
· Performs First-Article / In-Process Inspection as needed (may include source inspection).
· Ensures compliance to HSE requirements applicable for their work scope.
· May participate in establishing and implementing a Quality Controls Inspectors certification program.
· May participate in qualifying and certifying QC Inspectors at all levels.
· Documents and communicates inspection results in a clear and concise manner.
· Understands contract requirements and subcontractor(s) contract requirements.
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 5+ years related construction supervision experience for buildings.
· Experience as inspector for Electrical (Wiring/Lighting/Security/Telecom)
· Requires the ability to communicate clearly and interface effectively with a diverse group of professionals.
· Very good analytical skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of the company.
· Proficient in data collection, analysis and presentation.
· Very good computer skills with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
QA/QC Inspector (Electrical & Instrumentation)