Job description / Role
The role will be responsible for designing a curriculum for various technology bootcamps.
This is a newly set up organisation that will play a significant role in putting Saudi's in to the technology work place.
NGO in the TechEd sector
* Design and author new content, including lessons, quizzes, projects, courses, and outcome-oriented learning paths.
* Review, provide feedback to, and mentor a network of 3rd party authors who contribute content.
* Research educational techniques and philosophies and apply them to curricula.
* Collaborate with designers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to design, create, market, and improve curricula.
* Create our data science content roadmap and be able to communicate our goals to key internal and external stakeholders and implement feedback on an ongoing basis with a strong focus on Software trends and technologies relevant to the job field.
* Track and own program success metrics like enrollments, retention, completion, satisfaction and career outcomes
* Present on key learning metrics to executive leadership teams and be able to articulate why you made specific recommendations, decisions, or plans.
* Work cross-functionally with instruction, learner success, job placement, operations, product, and go-to-market teams to ensure optimal learner outcomes.
* Partner with external hiring managers to ensure our curriculum and assessment properly prepares learners for the job market.
This role can either be permanent or on a mid-term contract.
You will be working on exciting projects in a fast paced start up environment.
All salaries will be tax free.
What You'll Need
* 5+ years of experience working in instructional design and/or curriculum and assessment development.
* Experience with the 4-component instructional design approach
* Industry experience as a Product Manager, Software Engineer, or Data Scientist is ideal Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform relevant data analyses, draw key insights, and use data to form and execute a strategy.
* Meticulous attention to detail and process-driven
* Experience leading cross functional teams to work on companywide initiatives
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable and compelling in public speaking situations; collaborative team player
* Excellent understanding of the technology landscape, how it all fits, and industry trends
* Experience working in a high-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles rather than semester or annual cycles.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.