Job description / Role
Candidate currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable/expired Iqama need to apply.
• Demonstrate a consistent commitment to excellence in human safety, insurance and hazard management to safeguard human life and health as well as physical property and the environment and completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures, whether it be from the company or its client.
• In accordance with and as part of KSA's Saudization plan, assist in the training and development of Saudi Nationals as employed by the company.
• Perform extensive trouble-shooting, repairs and installations in conformity with internal quality control standards and in compliance with instrumentation code specifications in a timely manner.
• Conduct maintenance checks and conduct preventive maintenance activities in accordance with established preventive maintenance schedules, following prescribed quality control standards and instrumentation code specifications and log repairs and writing up maintenance reports.
• Conduct instrumentation maintenance work and repairs on instrumentation components in the complete packaging and bagging lines as well as other instrumentation equipment as is defined in the scope of work for the project.
• As assigned, perform duties and develop skills that are not part of this position’s daily responsibilities to provide versatility in order to meet fluctuating demands for various types of work.
• Seek out continuous improvement opportunities and provide input and recommendations. When requested, lead continuous improvement efforts.
• Perform and/or assist with other duties related to different disciplines.
• Ensure proper housekeeping at workplace, maintenance room etc. and also ensure proper inventory & arrangement of tools and spares in the assigned workshop area.
• Comply with the company and customer safety requirements.
• Conduct routine PM activities predominantly utilizing equipment idle times for carrying out PM.
• Receive PTW's when assigned, trained and authorized as PTW Receiver and ensure all team members adhere to the PTW stipulations.
• Render shift duty as per business/client requirement to align with 24x7 operations without unauthorized absences.
• Bachelor's Degree in Instrumentation with 3+ years progressive instrumentation maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment, or the equivalent obtained through work experience and education.
• Diploma in Instrumentation or an Instrumentation Trade with 5+ years progressive instrumentation
maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment, or the equivalent obtained through work experience and education.
• Previous packaging or bagging experience or experience obtained in a FMCG environment.
• Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft packages.
• Demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication in English.
• Ability to read and utilize instrumentation drawings, PID's, schematics, blueprints, drawings, sketches, layouts, manuals and other specifications both verbal and written and identify instrumentation components and follow circuitry sufficiently for effective troubleshooting.
• Ability to use standard and electrical hand tools.
• Ability to use diagnostic and measuring equipment such as but not limited to meggers and multi-meters.
• Proficient knowledge in general instrumentation, pneumatics, relay logic, control panels AS-Interface, Profibus-DP and basic PLC's.
• Experience and working knowledge in troubleshooting of high speed machinery such as palletizers, automated bagging lines, electronic scales, stretch wrap machines, air and hydraulic systems and conveyor systems and ensure problems and malfunctions are rectified in a safe and timely manner and that all maintenance, repairs and installations conforms to internal quality control standards and instrumentation code specifications.
• Ability to use diagnostic and calibration equipment such as but not limited to multi-meters, HART communicator, Druck Calibrators, ASi addressing tool.
• Ability to perform general maintenance work which may involve basic welding and mechanical maintenance.
• Ability to operate machines and observe the operation to detect malfunction(s) and optimize settings of the machine to ensure timely handover to operation department after correction of such malfunctions and adjustments.
• Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.
Instrumentation & Control Technician - O&G Plants
Instrument & Control Technician
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
I&C Commissioning Technician
E&I Technician O&M - Rotating Equipment