Instrumentation Designer Level II
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Prepare plans, layouts and designs with supporting calculations for specifications, and supply drafting and estimating staff with
- information to assist in the production of detailed drawings, the development of tools, quantities, materials lists and cost
- estimates as required.
- Check plans, designs, materials purchased and equipment for conformity with specifications.
- Assist in the preparation of technical detail for sales inquiries, quotations, contract documentation, technical literature or in the
- analysis of failures following customer complaints.
- Liaise with research and development engineers regarding development work or construction and production engineers
- regarding manufacture of designed products or planned structures.
- Liaise with suppliers, clients, consultants or commissioning engineers concerning the design, installation or construction and
- commissioning of assigned work.
- Participate in the planning of projects as required.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Minerals & Metals Business Unit and Abu Dhabi location generally.
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices both field activities and design . Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Diploma (preferable Degree) in Instrumentation Engineering 4-8 years of expereince in offshore design. - Knowledge and experience working with instrumentation & control systems such as process instrumentation, DCS, RTU, SCADA, Fire & Gas, Hydraulic ESD Systems & Valves. - Proficient in development of Instrument wiring and loop drawings along with Instrument hook up details & detailed MTO - In-depth knowledge and hands-on strong experience with Smart Plant Instrumentation, Smart Plant Review of SP3D, PDS/PDMS and MicroStation. - Hand on Experience in MicroStation, SP3D & PDS - minimum 2 years. - MicroStation software - Advanced used - Strong Technical Background with working knowledge of Saudi Aramco and International codes and standards - Saudi Aramco Experience is preferable
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.