Job description / Role
• Create and sell design solutions.
• Provide interior design services to potential customers.
• Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines.
• Monitor and support specification and sales activities for our clients from product presentation through delivery.
• Proven track record and broad knowledge of interior design and effective sales techniques; ability to sell ideas, products and services.
• Strong space planning skills
• Coordinate needs, present solutions and alternatives to individual guest that are seeking design expertise.
• Build guest loyalty through in-store programs including design services & product selling.
• Color Balancing
• Commitment to Client Services
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Familiarity with Codes
• Good Problem Solving Skills
• Knowledge of Fabrics
• Knowledge of Styles and Trends
• Sense of Creativity
• Space Planning Skill
• Strong Computer Skills
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies